Yes we should all take time out to soak in the beauty of this world. Gonna spend my Christmas at another beach and I can't wait to wake up to the sound of waves crashing down on the beach and to birds chirping in the morning.
Welcome to my blog! I created this blog to provide friends and family an avenue to learn more about my experiences as an intern working in a NGO based in Ghana.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI agree we ought to preserve our beautiful world. My guilty hands up for also carelessly treating my environment.
ReplyDeleteThank God(no human can create, we can only alter) for his skillful craft of the beautiful nature for us to live in.
So soak ourselves in God's awesome creation.
Yes we should all take time out to soak in the beauty of this world. Gonna spend my Christmas at another beach and I can't wait to wake up to the sound of waves crashing down on the beach and to birds chirping in the morning.
ReplyDelete