Welcome to my blog!
I decided to set up this blog to document my trip to Ghana. For those of you who know me, I'm not a big fan of online social networks. (So stop sending me requests to join facebook!) True, blogs are not online social networks but I never found a reason to set up one anyway. That is, till now. I realised that not many people among us really know how Africa is like (me included) so I thought I would to the best of my ability bring a little bit of Africa into your home.Will attempt to blog often and put up pictures so everyone can get a sense of how Ghana and Africa as a whole is like! So stay tuned and follow me to take a small peek into the birthplace of humankind!
Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment