Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Itinerary for the week

My current location is in Kumasi. The local AIESEC committee AIESEC KNUST is doing a orientation for me to get me used to Ghana first before sending me over to the NGO, PACA which is based in Obuasi, an hour drive or so away from Kumasi. But so far there isn't much of an orientation as they are all too busy studying and planning for other upcoming events. So the only orientation I have is confined to the immediate vicinity where I live. But the plan is for me to stay in Kumasi till Tuesday before heading to Obuasi on Wednesday for a meet up with Mr Phillip, CEO of PACA. But there's a slight change of plan now. Mr Phillip is coming up to Kumasi for a workshop on Wednesday so I would join up with him during the workshop. And there's a AIESEC conference on Thursday running through to Sunday which I would be attending too. So the earliest I would start work would be on Monday. Looking forward to meeting Mr Phillip and starting work with him as I've heard good things about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment